Wednesday, April 15, 2015

"Show me the path where I should walk, O LORD; point out the right road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you." 
Psalm 25:4-5, NLT

     Can we agree that we live in confusing and troubling times? A quick glance at the headlines or 30 seconds spent listening to the news confirms it. Many times I feel overwhelmed by all the turmoil, and, yes, even terrified by it. But, God's Word always speaks peace to my troubled heart. You see, we're not meant to know all the answers. Instead, we're meant to turn to the One who does - our Heavenly Father. 
      We were never meant to walk this path we call life apart from Him, for doing so makes us more likely to be consumed by the world in which we live. Our peace lies in the verses above: calling out to God to show us His path, and then leading us and teaching us as we put our hope in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment